[Article 1] Scope of the Terms of Service
Please read this Terms of Service carefully and understand and agree to all the terms before shopping at the website operated by C&M Co. Ltd (“the Company” hereafter).
The Company reserves the right to change the terms of service without prior notice, and the revised terms shall become effective and applicable upon such changes.
[Article 2] Definitions
- Service means all other related services.
- Customers collectively mean our customers who use our website, agreeing the Terms of Service.
[Article 3] Scope of the Service
Users of the Service should abide by the Terms of Service. If a User is a minor, his or her statutory agent needs to approve his or her use of the Service.
[Article 4] Ban
In relation to use of the Service, the following acts are banned.
Should the Company suffer loss due to any of the following acts (such damage include expenses of personnel who has dealt with the matter and any other cost equivalent amount), the Company may demand compensation for such damage from the Customer.
- Acts to violate the Terms of Service and any other notandum stipulated on the website.
- Acts to damage or to possibly contribute to damage rights, benefits and/or honors of ours or a third party.
- Acts to be offensive or possibly contribute to be offensive to public order and morals and/or to violate or possibly contribute to violate regulations.
- Acts to use vicious programs or to prepare for such acts.
- Acts to illegally access to the Service’s server and other computers or to prepare for such acts.
- Acts to discriminate, threaten, slander, tarnish and/or defame us, our affiliates and other third parties, whether or not it be true.
- Acts to violate regulations and codes or to be offensive to public order and morals.
- Acts to commit a crime, to contribute to criminal behavior or to imply such acts.
- When the Company has decided that it is inappropriate.
[Article 5] Disclaimer
- The Company does not legally guarantee accuracy, completeness, usability, recency, appropriateness, assuredness, activeness and the content of the information provided through the Service. The Company shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage to Customers and other third parties caused by the information.
- The Company shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss and disadvantage caused to Users, except for those stipulated in Article 3 Scope of the Service.
- The Company shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss and disadvantage caused to Users due to unavailability of the Service.
- The User takes full responsibility for damage, loss and disadvantage caused from use of the Service, shall solve the matter on his/her own responsibility and expenses and shall not cause us any trouble.
- The Company does not guarantee for damage caused by vicious programs such as computer virus, in relation to use of the website.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for telecommunication costs generated in relation to use of the website by a User.
- This article stipulates all the responsibility the Company holds against our Customers. The Company shall not compensate for Customers’ lost earnings, indirect damage, special damage, attorney’s fees, and any other damage not stipulated in this article.
[Article 6] Halt and Cessation of the Service
- The Company may partially or fully halt or cease the Service without a prior notice and consent from Users if any of the followings applies:
i. When the Company is doing the maintenance, updates and inspections.
ii. When incidents like fire, blackout, natural disaster, war, riot, strikes and others occur.
iii. When troubles in the system that make it impossible to provide the Service occur.
iv. When services necessary to provide the Service are not provided by telecommunication service providers.
v. When there are operational or technical issues in relation to the above two clauses exist.
vi. When the Company has decided that such halt or cessation is necessary.
- Should such halt or cessation cause any damages to Customers, we shall not take any responsibility for them.
[Article 7] Revision and Termination of the Service
The Company reserves the right to partially or fully revise or terminate the Service at its discretion without a prior notice and consent from Users. Should such revision or termination cause any damages to Customers, we shall not take any responsibility for them.
[Article 8] Copyright
All the contents, including data, designs, data, images and texts on this website are the copyright of the Company or the legitimate creator. It is prohibited to use these contents beyond the scope of what is stipulated in rights of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property without obtaining consent from the right holder.
[Article 9] Dispute
Users agree that any dispute between the parties in relation to the purchase of goods or service through this website shall be settled by the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Hong Kong.
[Article 10] Governing Law
The governing law regarding the constitution and effective of the Terms of Service is the Laws of Hong Kong.
Constituted on March 1, 2017